Saturday, February 5, 2011

Snowblower

This layout has been in my mind most of this winter.  It was a gift my dad gave me when I became a single parent and had to do my driveway.  A shovel was not easy, and then my dad came rolling up in his truck with this "special gift" to me.  I call him every winter and tell him how thankful I am.  After the snowfall we just had-I was ever so grateful.  The problem with this layout-it sat on my table for 3 weeks.  I could not glue it down because I was not happy with it.  I liked all the elements separate, but not together.  Finally today-after talking to Stacy at LSS--I finally committed and glued.  I still don't think it is finished.  But it is going in the book-until I come across something for the top!

1 comments:

Stacy said...

The rest of the layout will come to you when you least expect it :) I'm glad you started and glued it down!

Post a Comment