Monday, January 10, 2011

Breaks my Heart

Lately I have been in a funk about somethings in my life.  I don't want to complain, but they have weighed heavy on my mind.  So I decided to make a "pretty" little book to maybe perk me up about the topics. I used BoBunny "Crush Collection" and then a bunch of stash .....

Cover: Love the 3D effect of this page.   Have had these white flowers for a long time.  Finally used them.
page 2...School--am retiring after 33 years of teaching.... I thought the rick rack die looked like a broken heart.  Each tag was cut with a fold and then I wrote how I felt.
page 3  --My home:  I love my house, but it could use some major work--new siding, new insulation, new painting inside....etc.  you get the idea.
page 4- Love the bird cages on this paper. So I used Tim's bird cage.  This tag is my daughter's car.  I wish I could buy or help her buy a newer car.  It has some dents, rust, and a missing hubcap and a few other cosmetic issues--but it runs great for her.

1 comments:

Stacy said...

Love your mini Kris!

Post a Comment