Monday, January 3, 2011

Tags #2

Here is where I took off on my own. Mostly because I didn't have what Lynn had.  She had a music note one and this is what I did.
The next tag I used grunge paper, TH wood embossing plate and made a door.  LOVE how it turned out.
This one I made like a mantle.  Used grunge paper again and the brick embossing folder.
Next is my take on a reindeer tag.
This tag I used "stuff" from Mish Mash and love the tag, just not thinking it goes with all the tags I have done so far.  In the end it may fit, but for now it is in the Christmas box for next year's gift tag.

I still have many tags to make.  And I do some ideas....I was just on Christmas overload.  I will add them as I finish them.
THANK YOU LYNN for all the ideas and let me scrap copy you!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!! You did a fabulous job on your tags Kris :)

Jill Sarginson said...

These are absolutely fabulous! I'd love to get one on a gift!! :)

Post a Comment